Tuesday, May 5, 2009

When pigs fly

Hola! Ciao! Bonjour! Hello!

Several of you have been emailing me this week and that's cool. But other ways to lay down some of your vibes is to blog them right here using the Comments button below. It's all fixed now and easier than ever. I can guarantee you it won't hurt a bit. Not one eeeny-weenie bit.

If you DO need to send me an email like Shakes: Redbird, Paul, Ann, Kate and others, use trb4320@yahoo.com or use trbthemilkshake.yahoo.com. Both are fine and dandee.

Among the many messages of interest, Paul told me he doesn't much care for the new light bulbs and Redbird has a photo to share (see below). Way to go Redbird! I knew you'd come over and roost sooner or later! Yippppeeeeee!


AVOID SWINE FLU, DON'T DO THIS:



Can anyone write a funny caption for Redbird's photo. Take a shot at it. I think I'd say: 'S'not Just Any Ol Kiss'

Make sure to tell your friends about "The Milkshake" and send them the link. Tune in this coming Friday for the very first "Gamers" along with some design artwork I've been developing and some gaming sites you aren't gonna believe. (Except Shake Notley of course, who got me hooked on one of them.)

Alright now, go "Cinco your Mayo" and remember don't drink and drive, you might spill some. Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment