Sunday, December 27, 2009

A River Of Fluffernutter

I was thinking of how much images in nature are repeated as I looked over this recent photo from Mars. It certainly appears to be channels caused by the flow of something viscous, maybe water or lava or possibly chocolate syrup.



However I was thinking of how much this could reflect the roots of a tree, image-wise that is. That started me contemplating all of the repeating images on our planet and the connective relationship of things. I'm not really going anywhere with this line of thought so don't expect a big conclusion or anything. But for gosh sakes throw your own two cents in if you know of images in nature that relate.

Oh here's one I just remembered: I saw a dolphin swimming gracefully underwater last summer and it reminded me of flying.
Here's another, the way certain seashells swirl around in a circular style is kinda like the shape of a tornado.
Okay you name one.

R U ready for 2010? The Winter Olympics. The World Cup. What else? Blog and tell us....

No comments:

Post a Comment