Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Upwardly Tipped Off

Ever find yourself wanting to learn about a place, maybe a destination you are headed to, and you don't know anyone you can ask or anyone who has been there? I surfed over to yelp.com this morning and accidentally found "real reviews" from "real people", as the advert says.

But when I checked out a few places in my town I already knew all about, I found that the comments were....RIGHT On ThE MONEY! (Both the positives and negs.) Check it out and get informed all up the ying-yang. Or up the wazoo. Or up wherever you get things 'upped' in your crib.

2 comments:

  1. yelp is a site for facts and opinion on places. Good tips there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it yesterday and it was great. Thanks for the information. Also, really nice site....made me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete