Saturday, September 1, 2012

Comin Atchya

Oui so glad you share. The Milkshake line is never off the hook. So like Wolfman Jack used to say, call me, visit me, reach out and say hello. Got a request? Hit me up....I'm never asleep......Here's another update to our spin-offs. Someone noticed that the 70s hit show Police Story spun off Police Woman, which starred Angie D. And wasn't she easy on the eyes! Voooom! Nice job blogger and texter JJ with an assist from anonymous. Oh u sneaky ones. There was some discussion about that final scene in American Grafitti when they're out on Paradise road and Milner "creams him right off the line". Yeah, it's a deuce coupe he's driving. We'll cover that some other day. Where o where has our adventurous dog SPIRIT gone? One month and counting and no sign of him. Oh well that was then and this is now. If you ever want to make comment (as some of you do) you can email me at trb4320@yahoo.com or you can tweet me at trb4320 or for those who already know just text my cell phone. Gamer? you know I hang around out on Big Kahuna Reef. See ya on the next big ocean wave!

No comments:

Post a Comment