Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Opine To The Stars

September here you are. How did you arrive so quickly? You are bringing an earlier sunset. You are chilly in the a.m. Damn you!
In French it's: Septembre (The spelling looks like a spanish cologne.)
In Italian it's: Settembre (They just skipped the 'p' totally. The nerve.)

Now for something different.... What's with the song 'pick up the pieces"? What pieces do they mean and why the hell do they have to pick them up? Did they drop these 'pieces'? Or did the item they drop break? And did these people remember to sweep up the little slivers, you know, the ones you never see but feel when you get them in your foot? Oh and by the way, in the song, do they ever sing the words? Someone blog and sort all of this out.

I know what you are saying right now...."Oh god the randomness! The randomness of it all!! I can't take much more!!!"

What about this....it's the latest image of Mars showing gullied crater walls. It is courtesy of my friends at NASA/JPL. (They aren't really my friends, I think so, but they hang up whenever I call to give them notes about their so-called 'scientific missions'. Hah! Ingrates!)

No comments:

Post a Comment