Sunday, March 13, 2011

Anyone still alive out there?....If so, then 'go mental' with me

Mebee you're still there and mebee you're not. (I could just be whistling in the dark, (we've all done THAT before.)

However, if you are still a lookey-loo after all these years, give out with a whoop n a holler. I realize blogs are so passe now. I soooo understand.

I'm thinking of shutting this baby down pretty soon.

So add your names to posterity aka forever and so forth and respond with a closing comment to seal the deal. Do it for me, do it for you, do it for someone you love. But for gosh sakes just make yourself heard one last time!

Hello?

Anyone....?

Where else will you hear random rib-jarring rock like this?

Oh well...time to go mental wit ma boyz da ramones (then get the heck outta here....)

Let's go

No comments:

Post a Comment