Sunday, August 5, 2012

Blogging live C'mon and Shout Out to Curiosity

Good evening! I'm live here on the Milkshake Blog tonight watching the various media outlets and also the craziness on twitter and on Ustream. I'd roughly guess there is a few million people on these many outlets right now. The multi-broadcast from NASA/JPL is rolling too and there are watch parties as well. The big one in Chicago is at the Adler Planetarium. Pasadena, Cali is the epicenter for all of it of course. If you are a night owl check-in and give Curiosity a shout out on the blog using the comments button below. You can just hit 'anonymous'. Also say hi on twitter at trb4320. I'll be around til the big moment arrives for Curiosity. I'll blog again later. Meanwhile....I don't mean to upset NASA but....I discovered that Abbott and Costello already went to Mars more than 60 years ago....and found giant dogs....and hot chicks....shhhh, don't tell them, it'll be a buzzkill....

No comments:

Post a Comment