Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pour the sugar

So I'm getting heavy doses of text and email bounce-backs. Dunka and merci beacoup from me n the guys. (Looks like you're da bomb boys.) I'll cough up some of the cherry comments from the blogosphere when I can catch up. I email blasted many packets of 20 or 30 at a time all over the place. Hope you guys didn't mind being grouped like that. But along with friends and family, and guests, some NASA and JPL guys as well as some multi-media friends really dug the bros. ....Now to switch tracks, this new segment comes off a chat with one of you about "Throwback TV" that's taken over the ME-TV universe. (Which I'm loving BTW.) I've trailed a string of spin-offs that started from the 1960s cop hit Dragnet. The first spin was the popular Adam-12. officer Malloy and his partner appeared in a Dragnet 'sode then went on to their own show in the early 70s. This was followed closely by two firemen appearing in an Adam-12 'sode and then soon after launching their firetruck toward "rampart" in the hip 1972 hi-octane show Emergency! As an add-on bonus, I found some EMT crossover with the Emergency crew appearing now and then in the Cali Highway patrol show CHIPS which ran into the 80s. Can you run a string of your own? Blog about it right here in the comments below. Start spinning....

No comments:

Post a Comment