Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Special News! Special! Very, Very Special! I'm Not Kidding!

When you wake up tomorrow to greet the day; begin your two-thousand rep workout of calisthetics; check-out your portfolio and find it dwindling by 1 and 1/75th percentile (like it probably did yesterday); gulp down your pop tart-and 5-hour energy breakfast; and then bolt from your cold sweat to.... (in the words of 70s rock-poets Backman-Turner Overdrive) "start your slaving job to get your pay", don't forget to soothe the beast within with a cold (tho diminutive) slurpee between 11am and 7pm in celebration of July 11 (7-11). It's Seven-11's Birthday so tiny slurpee's are free. Enjoy. That's what you can do. Have tiny enjoyment. Random weirdness of truth: #1. Someone texted me in Klingon yesterday. This is the Klingon from Star Trek. I found there is an entire vocabulary. #2. I once was asked by the secret service what my code name was. #3. A president of a european country once stared at me waiting for me to speak to him. #4. On a deserted island, an islander tried to sell me a large quantity of drugs for a small amount of dollars. #5. A CIA agent once told me in strict confidence: don't ever take a lie detector test. He used to administer them and they can all be rigged for whatever results the test-givers wants. #6. All of the above things really happened. Proof: I've put my hand in the mouth of truth and it came out just fine. Now the final thing. The milkshake has a world premiere coming. Announcing this Friday, the 13th (good date huh?) We will have our first guest bloggers host in a real live blogcast. They were hard to get but we got em. The talent has been inked and brought in the studio and the tape rolled and it was very exciting. We're in "post-production" right now. All is well. Make sure to come back Friday for the world premiere. But come back sooner too. You won't want to miss this. More details to come, probably tomorrow. Our guest bloggers are coming to the Milkshake in less than 72 hours. And they are awesome. That's all I can say right now. More tomorrow. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment